Marinated Olives

Good morning! Today is about olives (zeytin). I love them. I marinade them a lot and keep them in my fridge always (so I can constantly pick on them). I eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner, and am addicted. When my husband was growing up, he couldn’t bear them, but now he’s as addicted as me, as are the kids. If you love them as much as we do, give my recipe a go. If you’ve made my olives before, let me know in the comments below. 

RECIPE 

1 x 350 g jar pitted queen olives, 1 x 350g jar pitted kalamata olives, drained and poured into a bowl/tupperware box. 2 level tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp each balsamic vinegar and pomegranate molasses, 1 heaped tsp each dried thyme and oregano, fresh parsley and fresh coriander, and coriander seeds, 1/4 lemon sliced thinly, 4 bashed garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp pul biber. Stir, best left in fridge overnight and eaten next day. Stir before serving. Will keep in the fridge for a week. Addictive.
-
-

#olives #zeytin #blackolives #greenolives #marinatedolives #oregano #thyme #kekik #garlic #sarımsak #cypriotfood #turkishfood #lebanesefood #arabicfood #greekfood #middleeasternfood #foodinspo #foodie #foodblogger #londonmum #f52grams #tastespotting #meze #familydinner #feedfeed #melizcooks

Comments

Popular Posts