I'm Back...

Ok, ok, I know it's been a while. Well, a little bit more than a while if you look at my last post. In fact, it's been 11 months since I posted on here, and as I type, it makes me even more excited to know that I finally have the time (I hope) to do this again.

It's been a (very) busy year. After the most phenomenal maternity leave year, which I am extremely nostalgic for pretty much every day, last July I returned to my much-loved job as a Secondary School Music Teacher. After celebrating our little R's 1st Birthday in July 2013, we had a sudden urge to move house, which we did in November of last year, to a place that seemed to have been neglected since 1926 when it was built. We exchanged, completed, moved in, celebrated Christmas, moved back out, renovated, stressed, decorated, whilst I was working pretty much full-time in a school, and of course, as a mummy. Oh, and all whilst completing a Masters in Education too. Easy.

After 5 and a half long months, we are back in, and I have the kitchen that I have always dreamed of. So what perfect way to reignite my passion for home cooking and inventing new recipes, by introducing you all to the new and improved Meliz's Kitchen. Enjoy.

Meliz x

Comments

Popular Posts