Crunchy Semolina Roast Potatoes

I mean, just in case you’d forgotten how obsessed I am about potatoes (in any shape or form, but it’s Sunday, so roasties are the one), I thought I’d repost my roast potato recipe. For those of you that have made these, congratulations. For those of you that will, but have not yet done so, I’m so excited for you. 
All you need is 1kg Maris Pipers or King Edwards peeled and cut into 3-4 inch chunks, parboiled for 5 mins, drained fully, shaken a little in the colander, drizzled with 1 tbsp semolina, a few bashed garlic cloves, a few sprigs of thyme, a good sprinkling of salt and pepper, shaken a little more and carefully added to a tray that has been heating in the oven at 200c for 15 mins with 4 tbsp sunflower oil in it, then roast them for 45-55 mins, turning halfway through. -
-
-

#roastpotatoes #rootveg #familyfood #potatoes #minimalism #familydinner #vegetarianfood #veggies #plantbased #foodprnshare #food #foodstagram #london #eatinglondon #londoneats #freshdirect #instayum #cleaneats #f52grams #turkishfood #vegetarian #iamwellandgood #cook #eat #healthyish #basically #melizcookschips #melizcooks 

Comments

Popular Posts