Juicy Orange & Pomegranate Chicken Thigh Fillets and Green Bean Salad

 

Juicy Orange & Pomegranate Chicken Thigh Fillets and Green Bean Salad - watch the reel HERE 


A variation on one of my oldest recipes (also on my YouTube channel), super simple spiced 

orange and pomegranate chicken thigh fillets. An absolute winner. Plus that salad is 🤌🏼


Serves 4


For the chicken 


2 tbsp thick natural yoghurt 

1 tsp pul biber 

1 1/2 tsp sweet smoked paprika 

1 1/2 tsp garlic granules 

1 1/2 tsp dried oregano 

1 tbsp honey 

2 tbsp olive oil

1 tbsp pomegranate molasses 

Zest of 1 orange 

1kg chicken thigh fillets, boneless and skinless

1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice

1 tbsp Cornflour 

1 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes 

3/4 tsp coarse black pepper 

Finely chopped coriander and pul biber to serve 


For the salad 


200g green beans, cooked

1 Middle Eastern cucumber, thinly sliced 

2 large spring onions, finely sliced

100g pomegranate seeds 

25g fresh coriander, finely chopped 

2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

2 tbsp pomegranate molasses 

1 tsp honey

1 tbsp white wine vinegar

2tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice 

Good pinch of sea salt flakes to taste 


Method


In a large dish, mix together the yogurt, pul biber, sweet smoked paprika, garlic granules, dried oregano, honey, pomegranate molasses, 1 tbsp of the olive oil and the orange zest. Add the chicken thighs and mix and coat well in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or up to overnight. 


Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 mins before you are ready to cook and preheat the oven to 210c fan / 230c. 


Use half of the remaining tbsp of olive oil to brush a non-stick tray with (you know which trays I’m using here, right 😉). Add the orange juice to the marinated chicken thighs, and stir well, followed by the cornflour, stirring well again, followed by the olive oil, stirring well again.


Add the chicken thighs to the oiled tray, season with the salt and black pepper, pop the tray on the middle shelf of the preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes, take out, flip the fillets over, cook for another 10 mins, take out and flip again, and cook for a final 5 mins until the fillets are juicy all over and caramelised around the edges. Take the tray out of the oven, sprinkle over the chopped coriander, swish the chicken fillets around in all the juices and serve immediately, so that they remain hot and juicy - serve with sprinkling of pul biber and an extra squeeze of orange juice if you fancy it.  


While the chicken cooks, mix together the salad ingredients so that the salad is ready to serve as soon the chicken is. 


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Regards: Best Gyuto Knife 2022 Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was diagnosed of HSV (Herpes) few years ago and my doctor told me there was no permanent cure for the disease. I was given medication to slow down the progress of the virus. At the initial stage it was not so bad till it progressed to a stage were i had difficulties going about my daily activities because i constantly felt pains in my penis, and around my genital were i had these blisters. I was totally devastated and i was even ashamed to complain to anyone. I saw a publication about a doctor called Dr.Water, and from what i read, he was using herbal medicines to cure illnesses like HERPES, Human papillomavirus, ALS, Diabetes, HIV, and so on. I opted to contacted him via email, after a few dicussion, i ordered for his medicine. He prepared the medicine and shipped it to me. When i received the herbal medicine, I took it according to his instructions. After using it as instructed, few weeks later i went to the hospital to have a blood test and the test came out negetive. To my greatest surprise, i was cured of this stubborn virus just by using a simple herbal product.
      That is why i am here sharing my testimony as much as i can to create as much awareness as possible so that people can also benefit and be cured too. contact him for help, via his email: {DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM} or WhatsApp (+2349050205019). this is my persona email: marianosuarezsm@gmail.com, you add me on hangout

      Delete
  2. Yummy, I love chicken. I use computer to study cooking but not success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 pm

    I had a very bad sickness known as herpes and i was really searching for help, i have bought many drugs but to no avail until when i came across a comment of about 8 to 9 followers testifying for what this Dr Robinson buckler has done in their life so with that i know i myself will surely get help, i email Dr Robinson buckler and told him my condition, he sent me a herbal medicine and i followed all his instruction on how to take it morning and evening, i took for 2 weeks and to my surprise, my sickness gone totally and i became free from herpes, if you need help email him for help via his Email: [Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com ]💫🖤💫🖤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts